From: Bev DeVore-Wedding [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Creating a Geology 101 Digital Textbook as an Open
Educational Resource

As a high school teacher, I too would be interested.  Our Physical
Geology course is for upper level students who have already had a basic
earth science course.  I might not use all of it but it would be a great
resource!
Bev

--
Bev DeVore-Wedding
Meeker High School

"It is impossible to teach without the courage to try a thousand times
before giving up." Paulo Freire