Might be of interest to some of you

Begin forwarded message:

From: Laird Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 16, 2010 1:57:31 PM GMT-05:00

 We're looking for a coordinator for our new Howard Hughes Medical
Institute Project.  The project focuses on working with faculty (and paying
them) to implement research-validated curricula in their physics, chemistry,
and biology courses.  The FIU PER group is driving the project, leveraging
our success to push the institution towards additional reform.  We envision
post docs / 2nd post docs as the most likely to fill the position, but all
are encouraged to apply.

 The full ad is online: http://casgroup.fiu.edu/physics/news.php?id=1951

 The application is online at www.fiujobs.org (position #62776).

 Please feel free to pass the ad around, we'd like to have someone on board
quickly.  And let me know if you have any questions.

thanks

laird

--
Laird Kramer, Associate Professor
Department of Physics, CP 204

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Geoscience Education

Affiliations: Department of Geological Sciences, Division of Science and Mathematics Education, Cognitive Science Program, Center for Research on College Science Teaching and Learning