All,

I am a co-PI on the University of Arizona NSF ADVANCE Award based on the role of unconscious bias in the academic STEM world.  We’ve done a lot with search committee training, training for department heads, workshops, bringing women scientists to campus, etc.  There’s lots of research results, as well as other useful information, at our website:  http://www.advance.arizona.edu/ and especially under the resources at: http://www.advance.arizona.edu/resources.cfm

I’m happy to provide other information if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Randy

Randall M. Richardson

Professor of Geosciences