Having retired recently I have the time to energetically work
with you and others on such an interesting project. The use of
field investigation that are local as well as anywhere else
would be especially useful to those who will use the final
version of our collaboration.

Paul

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:22:27 -0800