All:

I have been receiving queries from potential students about graduate
school. In addition to my program, I like to encourage students to
explore other possibilities and have been pointing students towards
the list of programs at:

https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin/geocoggradprog.html

Please share the list with interested students, and let me know if you
have changes or programs to add!

Thanks!
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Geoscience Education

Affiliations: Department of Geological Sciences, Division of Science
and Mathematics Education, Cognitive Science Program, Center for
Research on College Science Teaching and Learning