Might be of interest to some of you

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Laird Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: November 16, 2010 1:57:31 PM GMT-05:00
>
>  We're looking for a coordinator for our new Howard Hughes Medical
> Institute Project.  The project focuses on working with faculty (and
> paying
> them) to implement research-validated curricula in their physics,
> chemistry,
> and biology courses.  The FIU PER group is driving the project,
> leveraging
> our success to push the institution towards additional reform.  We
> envision
> post docs / 2nd post docs as the most likely to fill the position,
> but all
> are encouraged to apply.
>
>  The full ad is online: http://casgroup.fiu.edu/physics/news.php?id=1951
>
>  The application is online at www.fiujobs.org (position #62776).
>

>  Please feel free to pass the ad around, we'd like to have someone
> on board
> quickly.  And let me know if you have any questions.
>
> thanks
>
> laird
>

> --
> Laird Kramer, Associate Professor
> Department of Physics, CP 204
> Florida International University
> 11200 SW 8th St.
> Miami, FL   33199
> Voice: (305) 348 6073
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Web: http://www.fiu.edu/~kramerl

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Geoscience Education

Affiliations: Department of Geological Sciences, Division of Science
and Mathematics Education, Cognitive Science Program, Center for
Research on College Science Teaching and Learning