Dear Colleagues,

I am in the process of updating and expanding a web page on the SERC
website about Geoscience Education researchers:
http://serc.carleton.edu/research_on_learning/researchers.html

The page was written several years ago, so is out of date. If you are
not listed on the page but would like to be, please fill out this
short online form, and I will add you to the page:
http://serc.carleton.edu/research_on_learning/profile.html

If you are included on the page, but your bio (or photo!) is out of
date, you can update it by filling out the same form.

Also, if you know of other researchers who might want to be added to
this page, please feel free to send them the link.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance in keeping our website
accurate and informative. Please let me know if you have any questions
about this project.

All the best,
Carol Ormand
Science Education Resource Center