If I can lend a virtual hand, would very much like to participate in
this effort.

I teach online undergrad - grad courses here for UA-Little Rock (but
at a distance myself; reach me there at [log in to unmask]) and teach
hybrid courses for NorthWest Arkansas Community College...online
"lecture" and f2f lab/field experiences (reach me there at
[log in to unmask] ).  I also work with pre-college students
(generally junior high to high school ages)...so I bridge that gap
(this email gets you there).

By training I am a volcanologist/igneous petrologist.  By doing I have
been a county and private consultant geologist in environmental and
engineering issues, to include earthquake hazards.  By interest, I
work closely in pre-/in-service teacher training and also try to bring
the relevance of the geosciences to societal/public policy arenas.

Best to everyone,

Wendi

--
Wendi J. W. Williams, Ph.D., Geoscientist
Pre-College Programs /Science & Research Facilitator

Tel:      479.422.3988
            1.866.515.0729 Toll Free
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]