From: STeve Andre' [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Replacement bulbs for overhead data projectors

     So, our projector had its bulb go <pop> last night and we need a new one.  IMC says a replacement is on the order of $500 taking two weeks to get here.

   Asking some friends, I was pointed to myprojectorlamps.com which has part # CLMPF0056CE01 for $318, with shipping, in stock.

    Looking around more I get the impression that there are plain bulbs and bulbs in a housing, accounting for the price difference of almost $200.  Does anyone have experience with these?  Our PLS classroom is kinda dead without its projector.

Thanks for any ideas & pointers!

--STeve Andre'