Apologies, i shouldnt cut n paste before 9am.

http://www.gillware.com/

>>> Russ Somers <[log in to unmask]> 10/7/2010 8:34 AM >>>
Last year someone on this list recommended Gillware, tried them and
everything worked out great. Roughly 300Gb for $700. It took them
about
10 days, but I didnt care about time as much as cost. I'm sure they
have
faster times if you have the $$$.

http://gillwaredataservices.com

Russ Somers                               Network Services, ITC

Michigan State University           [log in to unmask]
A227 VetMed Center                  Phone: (517) 353-5551
East Lansing, MI 48824              Fax:     (517) 432-2937