On 10/29/2010 11:49 AM, Jon Galbreath wrote:
> There's been an ongoing network issue with routers for the last day or so.  http://servicestatus.msu.edu/status_detail.php?id=5062
> It might be related.

Yeah, I thought about that, but it does seem to actually get to the msu
mail servers (I can see the delivery on my mail server), and I would
have thought by that point it'd be beyond routing problems.

(Oops, didn't send this out when I thought I did.  More seems to be
getting through now than before, but nothing old that went in has come
through yet.)