Anybody else noticing this morning that mail to msu email addresses
isn't necessarily getting through?  (Of course, it means you folks might
not get this either :) ).

Mail sent from the webmail to ones self seems to get through immediately
fine.  Mail sent from an external source seems to be disappearing into a
void most of the time (we've seen a few seem to get through, but most
doesn't seem to be arriving).

 From the sending side, I can tell that the msu mail servers have
received it immediately without any problem.  I just don't know if
there's some sort of massive internal slowdown going on, or if it's just
getting lost?

Gary