On 10/25/10 9:58 AM, Jesse Howard wrote:

> I am looking at using Backblaze as an off-site storage solution for
> server and possibly workstation backups. Would anyone with experience
> running backups to the cloud like to comment on the pluses and minuses
> of these services? I would be looking to do about 500 gb a week from a
> single PC to start.
>
> *Jesse Howard*
> _______________________
>
> IT Administrator
> Michigan State University Press
> www.msupress.msu.edu <http://www.msupress.msu.edu/>

No comment or experience specific to this use. Just a caution to be
aware of the guidance and expectations issued from the Vice Provost of
Libraries, Computing and Technology regarding the use of cloud
services.  Refer to
http://lct.msu.edu/documents/LCT-Appropriate_Uses_of_Cloud_Computing_09_Nov_2009.pdf

--
Leo Sell