Internship openings available at White Pine Farm in North Branch (in the thumb)
This farm is certified organic through OEFFA.
We will be harvesting potatoes, preparing for a farm tour, putting up hoop houses,
planting fall crops, cleaning and harvesting small grains and working with other farmers on an
on line web store from which much local organic food is sold.  We will continue to harvest our produce up
until December.
We provide our interns with housing, food and high speed internet.  We spend much of our time teaching and sharing our knowledge with
our interns.  No previous farming or gardening experience is required.
We have 3 miles of groomed wooded trails which will be beautiful during the upcoming fall season.
We have an 80 acre farm of which 30 is in production,  3-4 acres are in vegetables, several fields are in small grains & hay, the remaining fields
are in pasture from which our cattle graze.  We have chickens which are in chicken tractors.
If you are interested in an internship from which you can stay on the farm for a weekend, a week or more or even if you are interested in learning
from us and helping for only a day please contact us at 810-688-7442 or email [log in to unmask]
Thank You
White Pine Farm
Marian Listwak & Dale Kinney
2933 Burnside Rd.
North Branch, MI 48461

------ End of Forwarded Message

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html