Thanks Alan...

I've read through Rob Butler's book and have found it wealth of ideas and information.  The only problem with what I've found in his book is that the people I am dealing with seem to want a particular type of data (e.g. statistics derived from national surveys) rather than anecdotal statements that make perfect sense to us practitioners.

Thanks for the response
Frank G.

Frank D. Granshaw
Earth Science Instructor