Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Wittmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 4, 2010 9:17:38 PM GMT-04:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A new journal of interest to some...

Hi all,

I thought some of you would be interested in the following news, which I received in a newsletter from ESERA, the European Science Education Research Association:

During 2011, the International Journal of Science Education will be further developed into International Journal of Science Education Part A: Formal Science Education, which will be concerned with schools, colleges, universities, teacher education, and the new journal International Journal of Science Education Part B: Science Communication and Public Engagement.

Michael