From: Smaglik Suki [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Mon 10/18/2010 10:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Temporary position at Montana Western

HI, Rob-

If this were permanent you'd have my application right now!  I love what I do here but I miss having upperclassmen around.  And Dillon is as nice as Lander to live.  Anyway, I will pass your ad on to my friends at UW.  Maybe we'll cross paths at GSA.  Please say "hello" to Sheila.

-Suki

Suzanne M (Suki) Smaglik
Professor, Chemistry & Geology
Central Wyoming College