Good afternoon:

Is anyone out there using CashNet and the HTTP notification ‘feature’ to post back to your system to update a database?  I’m not talking about using middleware.  This is something completely different.

We are trying to use it here in Music, and we are not even getting a connection attempt FROM CashNet after a successful transaction.  We have submitted IP addresses and such for their firewalls....  They say the IP’s are in their firewall.

The problem is, there is no documentation on format of the notification url, or any other detailed “developer level” information to help us troubleshoot.

Thanks for any help anyone out there might be able to offer us.  We are currently working with AIS and the individual in charge of CashNet on our side.  I just would like some feed back from other developers on campus about this stuff.

Thanks!

-dak

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).