Hi,

Setup:

Exchange 2007 SP3
Outlook 2007

I would like to know if anyone knows how to solve the following:

Exchange user John receives email from fellow Exchange user Bob. User John tries to forward the message from Bob to Frank. When performing the forward action, the message is quoted in the email body, but in the quoted message, the From field shows as "From: Bob". I would like this to show as "From: Bob  [[log in to unmask]]"

If I look at the header on the email from Bob, the From field shows as: `From: "Bob" [[log in to unmask]]` so the information is definitely there.

Note that if I send an email from Gmail to my Exchange account, and then forward it, the From field will show as "From: Steve [[log in to unmask]]". This is what I would like to happen when an internal Exchange user sends me an Email.

I am not sure if this is an Outlook or an Exchange issue (or both?). I hope I've explained it well enough.

Thanks,

Steven Beher
Computer Department
National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory
Michigan State University
517.908.7490