Ok.  One more clarification.

I have contacted General Council.  The first woman I spoke to wasn’t sure.  I’m just asking, very simply, if anyone else has had this issue come up, and knows, for certain.

Again, I am waiting on general council’s call back.  I just find it hard to believe that, of all the network admin’s on campus, no one has asked this question or found the answer already.  So I thought I’d ask.

-dak