From: Troy Murray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] mail.msu.edu certificate

Is there a single source for these type of announcements of changes to the network that I can subscribe to?  Having to subscribe to multiple lists just for announcements seems more complicated then it needs to be.

I see MSU Service Status has an area for scheduled maintenance, was this issue posted at that location does anyone know?