they are hidden. There is a window where you can search for the non listed lists.

oc

On 9/14/2010 11:39 AM, Troy Murray wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">John,

I don't see those at http://list.msu.edu/, how can I subscribe to those?

-t

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Fishbeck, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Well, again in ATS' defense (I want those guys to feel warm 'n fuzzy about me when I need their help! ;^) ), different announcements are of interest to different target audiences; hence, the multiple lists.

FWIW, I'm subscribed to the following lists, which gives me a pretty complete picture of what's happening in the world I care about:

SERVICESTATDET
NETWORKANNOUNCE
MSUSEC
MSUNAG (of course)

Regards,

John Fishbeck
Physical Plant Computer Systems & Networking Group