On 9/16/2010 12:28 PM, Peter J Murray wrote:
>  Does anyone have a Dell OEM Install disk for Windows 7 64bit?  Home
> premium or professional would be ok.

I *think* starting with Vista the OEM discs are actually more specific
than just that you need a Dell machine to install it on.  I think the
disc needs to match the model that you're installing it on (so say for
an Optiplex 780 you'd need one that came with that).

I could be entirely wrong about this, it's entirely based on my
recollection of them changing things beyond just requiring a Dell
machine to install it on.