Brian:

Yes... same thing has been happening to me - seems to have been
occurring sporadically since I believe yesterday afternoon.   I don't
have many Thunderbird/Icedove users, so no other reports of this,
but yes, I have seen this as well.

Jim

>  I'm also seeing a new problem in Thunderbird with imap.  If we send
> or save an outgoing  message sometime TB comes back with a response:
> "There was an error copying the message to the Sent folder. Retry?"
>
> Has any seen this problem?
>
> Brian
>
> On 9/14/10 1:49 PM, Oscar Castaneda wrote:
>>  Today all kinds of emails are coming delayed.
>>

>> On 9/14/2010 10:39 AM, David McFarlane wrote:
>>> Does anyone else experience delays in getting e-mails through the
>>> MSUNAG list?  I have noticed this several times now, usually when I
>>> submit a post to a thread, but now that I look into this I see that
>>> it does not affect just my outgoing posts but also incoming posts
>>> from others.
>>>
>>> For instance, in today's thread "mail.msu.edu certificate", I
>>> received Gary's opening post, then Jon Galbreath's initial reply,
>>> and only later my own reply (which was sent before Jon's), as well
>>> as Gary's reply to John Fishbeck's post.  I have still not received
>>> John Fishbeck's post, nor my own two later posts, although I can see
>>> them at the MSUNAG Archives
>>> (http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind1009&L=MSUNAG&O=D&H=0&D=1&T=0
>>> ), and I have received other messages to the thread that were sent
>>> later.  What gives?
>>>
>>> -- dkm

James T Brown
UNIX System Administrator
Depts. of Geography/Fisheries & Wildlife
107 Geography Bldg.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI   48824

email:  [log in to unmask]