On 9/14/2010 9:48 AM, Jon Galbreath wrote:
> I've got messages queuing in Exchange to send to mail.msu.edu.  On hold with ATS now.
>
> The msu.edu queue is listing this as the error: 451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: "421 4.2.1 Unable to connect." Attempted failover ro alternate host, but that did not succeed.  Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to all alternate hosts.
>
> So FYI if you have your own servers.  Mail may be queuing.

This problem should be fixed by now (and my server that was queuing
messages has started to clear them out).  This was apparently unrelated
to the certificate issue, but was a result of a machine not behaving
properly.  (I discovered this happening on my server as I was talking
with Brian about the certificate issue, and he did call me back to let
me know what was going on and that this part should be fixed.)