Just catching up on MSUNAG.  Now I understand the recent spate of
subscriptions to NETWORKANNOUNCE.

The list NETWORKANNOUNCE is pretty much defunct.  If you're subscribed
to SERVICESTATDET you will get what you need, for all ATS services, and
more.

As for MSUSEC, that list has been very quiet as well (last post was in 2007).

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Architect	 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Technology Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980