Does anyone else experience delays in getting e-mails through the
MSUNAG list?  I have noticed this several times now, usually when I
submit a post to a thread, but now that I look into this I see that
it does not affect just my outgoing posts but also incoming posts from others.

For instance, in today's thread "mail.msu.edu certificate", I
received Gary's opening post, then Jon Galbreath's initial reply, and
only later my own reply (which was sent before Jon's), as well as
Gary's reply to John Fishbeck's post.  I have still not received John
Fishbeck's post, nor my own two later posts, although I can see them
at the MSUNAG Archives
(http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind1009&L=MSUNAG&O=D&H=0&D=1&T=0
), and I have received other messages to the thread that were sent
later.  What gives?

-- dkm