Hmm, is every campus e-mail user supposed to subscribe to and read
every listserv under the sun to keep up with every niggling upcoming
network issue?  I am not paid to manage networks, I only get involved
in network issues incidentally, so whose job is it to notify me (and
the host of ordinary users throughout campus) of problems that are
planned for campus e-mail service?

Once again, shades of the opening chapter of "Hitchhikers Guide to
the Galaxy".  Seems to be an ongoing theme with the MSU E-Mail Team.

-- dkm