We are currently farming a small farm (10 acres) in Leelanau County ( Between Glen Lake and Leland) and could use some fall help.
We are comitted to Organic, French Intensive Methods & looking for help immediately.  We have a small market stand and a full complement of crops and animals.  We can offer a trade of work for meals & living accomodations ;  week days or weekends will work.  Prefer someone with farm/garden experience, animal experience, technologically savey and genuinely comitted to living a healthy, sustainable, lifestyle.  NON Smokers only, please.

This person , if successful, could then be considered as priority "trained" for our spring/summer of 2011 work season.  Call us 231.866.1079 for quickest response. Thank you.
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html