That is a very interesting question. Unfortunately I don't have that
information but I would also be interested to know the answer. Would
you be willing to share that info with the list?

By the way I AM doing research on how grad students in certain field
sciences (ecology and integrative archeology) learn to puruse research
in the field, so your question has some relevance to my work.

Thanks and let me know if you can..

Jeff Dodick

Jeff Dodick
Science Teaching Center