Colleagues,

I am looking for a report, article, or other source of information that describes the percentage of time geoscientists in academia, industry, and government spend doing field work, office work, lab work, teaching, etc. So I would like to know the types of tasks geoscientists do at work and what percentage of a geoscientist's time is spent on each task. I realize that there is a lot of variability, so whatever info I can get would be helpful. Does anybody know of a report, article, or source that may have this information?

Thanks for your help.

Julie Sexton

Research Associate

University of Northern Colorado