From: Al Bray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:11 PM
To: Laurence Bates
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Wildcard SSL certificates

Laurence,

A couple of months ago we started using DigiCert and their WildCard Plus
cert.

I have been quite happy with the level of service I received from
individuals in the company getting things set up, as well as the level of
self-service I am afforded  through their portal.

Their WildCard Plus certificate comes with an unlimited server license and
their portal interface for managing one's certificate(s) is very straight
forward to use.  It allows one  to self-serve (create) a duplicate of the
wildcard cert using a new csr/key pairs for installation on additional
servers and the new certificate copy  is then made available for you to
download and use within just a minute or two.

Worth a look to see if it might work for your situation.

- Al

--
Al Bray