On 8/20/2010 9:54 AM, Chris Wolf wrote:
> Then something has gone wrong with the "migration". Someone on the mail team
> really needs to look into the migration process and figure out what went
> wrong.

I agree, something somewhere very definitely went wrong.  I have faculty
that almost never use the web interface (and avoid it at all costs if
they can), and yet they're finding these entries.  The first person that
I ran into this with (and submitted an email to ATS about that never did
get any sort of response) had people blocked that he would never have
intentionally blocked.

I actually decided that I needed to warn everyone in my department, and
sent out an email to the department this morning.  I hate sending this
type of email, because it's way too similar to the ones that ask you to
confirm your email settings, so it's undermining all the work I've done
warning people about those.  Since I've sent those out, I've had 2
people report suspicious entries, 5 come back clean, and 1 that couldn't
be sure.

Gary