Yes, this requires notification, advising people to log on and check their
new allow/block settings to make sure they want them.

-----Original Message-----
From: STeve Andre' [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Question about mail.msu.edu block lists

John told me about this, and I looked, and found a couple of names I *know*
I'd never added, but recognized as people I've seen on some mailing lists.
In my case they were all on the 'add' side, so I wasn't blocking anyone.

But it does sound like ATS needs to issue a general alert here and let folks
know about this.

--STeve Andre'