Service Learning in the Geosciences Session @ AGU Greetings,

Last spring, as part of the “On the  Cutting Edge, “ series, SERC/NAGT sponsored an online workshop on “Service Learning in the Geosciences.”  (http://serc.carleton.edu/NAGTWorkshops/servicelearning/)

As a follow-up to that workshop, we are organizing a session at AGU on “Service Learning in the Geosciences.”

Abstracts are Due Sept. 2.  Information about submitting an abstract, meeting dates, etc. can be found at: http://www.agu.org/meetings/.  If you are first author on an abstract that is being submitted to a non-education session you can still be first author on your contribution to this session.

Once abstracts are submitted we’ll find out the date and time and whether or not it will be a poster or oral session.  My guess is that it will be a poster session.

Please consider submitting an abstract.  Please let us know if you do submit an abstract so we can make sure that it doesn’t get lost, since over 10,000 abstracts are submitted.

Suzanne OConnell, [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Ed Laine, [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Suzanne OConnell
E&ES/Service Learning
Wesleyan University
265 Church Street