From: Katherine Ball [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Who are the Novell shops left on Campus

This is exactly the type of information we would like included in the IT directory we started on Linkedin. For those of you that have not yet joined the MSU IT Exchange group we formed, please do so. Instructions are below.

To join the IT Exchange group on Linkedin, visit http://linkedin.com, create a profile (if you don’t already have one), and then click on “Groups” and select “Groups Directory.” Search for “Michigan State University IT Exchange” and select “Join this group.”

I understand purchasing and housing were/are running Novell. I also found seven contacts in Linkedin you may want to contact. I will forward those to you, Moses.

Katherine Ball

ATS Communications and Training

computing.msu.edu

Stay connected to IT at MSU  by following us on

twitterlogo