Perhaps we need to create the Curmudgeon club...  I'm not fond of most
of the social sites either.  I joined facebook for the insanity my kids do
there, but like Ehren linked in seem to be a gusher of cybergarbage.

I'd hope a simple list could be created on a web site somewhere.  it
needn't be complex.

--
STeve Andre'
Disease Control Warden

A day without Windows is like a day without a nuclear incident.