IMHO

I agree .... Just for ease of use for the people that will open these sites
up in their browsers, I would have to say url rewriting of domainname.org to
www.domainname.org and for the webserver to respond to both.

It just makes it easier for the people who use the site.

We never know what they're going to type in or expect or bookmark .... so
why not make it easy to use as we can.

Lee Duynslager  LD