Hi Jane,

We are not selling to farmers, vendor, or farmers market - we are just
letting people know about a free resource for marketing their farm and/or
farmers market.

I am on the Marketing Committee for MIFMA and I also work on Real Time
Farms, and thought it would be a good thing, for particularly farms to know
about. The website gets the whole community marketing for their own farm.

Best wishes,
Cara

--
Cara S. Rosaen
Marketing Director, Real Time Farms
http://www.realtimefarms.com
650.814.7796

Find us at:
http://twitter.com/realtimefarms
http://facebook.com/realtimefarms
http://realtimefarms.tumblr.com/

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html