From: Gene Willacker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Outgoing employee's email...

The University Archivist (sorry, forgot her name) gave a presentation to our department about university records. Technically, all MSU
(non-student) e-mails are official university records and should be turned over to Archives for preservation. They are working with MSU attorneys to hammer out the details of policies in this area.

http://www.archives.msu.edu/

Gene