From: Aldrich, Dak [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Outgoing employee's email...

I wanted to get some general feedback and opinion from others that deal
with email out there.  I have had a few outgoing employee's recently ask
for their email boxes in PST format.

I see MANY possible problems with it.  I'm unsure of the extent of these
issues, as I'm one of the many (don't lie to yourself or us) who have
found the AUP to be a boring read, so I have not read it.

Obviously, in their duties here, their MSU email account has at least
College level confidential information in it, and possibly University
level information.

How do others out there deal with such requests?

-dak aldrich
-network admin
-college of music, msu
-517.432.5045
-http://comit.music.msu.edu

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the
named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any
views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do
not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of
Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is
confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons
outside of the appropriate department(s).