From: Aldrich, Dak [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 12:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Verizon Rep

Does anyone have contact information for a specific person I should contact in regards to Verizon accounts and technologies on campus?

Thanks!

-dak

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).