From: Ryan M. Finn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 11:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Outlook 2007 forwarding without attachments

Have you tried opening a message with the missing attachment and going to ‘File -> Save attachments’?

Sometimes, the attachment IS being received, Outlook is just messing up displaying it (or any notification that it exists)

Ryan M. Finn

Microsoft Network Administrator

Michigan State University

Division of Residential and Hospitality Services

Information Services Department

517.355.4637