As far as I know, retirees keep their MSU e-mail address.

At 10:49 AM 6/23/2010, you wrote:
>For many years now NetIDs have only been available for purchase by
>departments using an MSU account number.
>Lisa
>
>On 6/23/2010 10:40 AM, Kwiatkowski, Nicholas wrote:
>>I don't think we allow non-students, non-employees to get accounts
>>anymore, do we?  Last I heard, that all went away a few years ago...
>>
>>Also, while I know it is technically possible to do university
>>business on off-site servers, last I checked, it was against the
>>university policy (and maybe the AUP) to do so...
>>
>>-Nick

Cheryl

Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI  48824

517-884-5298

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Jennifer Unlimited