From: Eric Pyle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: mineral resources video

Didn't USGS put out something called, "How Much is it Worth?"  I may
have a copy on DVD.

Regards,
Eric Pyle

On 4/6/10 10:14 PM, Elizabeth Shadman wrote:

I would love to have something like that as well!

Elizabeth Nagy-Shadman

On 4/6/10 7:45 AM, "Janis Treworgy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am teaching a course on nonrenewable resources. I need an updated
video of mineral formation - especially for the non-fossil fuel
resources - the metals and nonmetals. Thanks
Janis

Janis D. Treworgy, PhD
Professor and Geology Department Chair
[log in to unmask]                                    Geology
Department
1-618-374-5294 (work)
Principia College
1-314-469-3528 (during breaks)                                 1 Maybeck
Place
http://www.principia.edu/mammoth                       Elsah, IL 62028