There is alot of essential information you left missing from your query: size of group (N), type of questions, scale used to mark questions etc. A "t" test is not necessarily what should be used, if for example, your sample size is small and thus your data is non-parametric. I would suggest that you sit down with a stats expert who will ask the relevant questions to decide what type of test or tests you should be using. Also if your sample size is large enough you should also be checking for the reliability and validity of the scores that are provided by this test. (At the very least you should have asked experts in the field in question to check the test's content validity)

Good luck.

Jeff Dodick
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Greetings everyone
I was wondering whether someone could recommend one or two educational
papers, that use pre-and posts tests to assess students achievements
from a program taught (I actually have two post-tests, a long term and
a short term).
I am about to write things up for a scientific paper and I am not sure
whether I should use repeated measurements or two series of t-tests to
analyze the quantitative questions. Does anyone have experience with
this topic? There are just too many papers out there and I am not sure
about their reliability.
I would very much appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you very much
Britta