From: "Britta Bookhagen" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent 6/17/2010 5:09:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: research in educationGreetings everyone
I was wondering whether someone could recommend one or two educational
papers, that use pre-and posts tests to assess students achievements
from a program taught (I actually have two post-tests, a long term and
a short term).
I am about to write things up for a scientific paper and I am not sure
whether I should use repeated measurements or two series of t-tests to
analyze the quantitative questions. Does anyone have experience with
this topic? There are just too many papers out there and I am not sure
about their reliability.
I would very much appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you very much
Britta