Hello everyone...

I am sending you this email in hopes that you might be able to pass along the attached advertisements to any teachers or students you think might be interested the geology and astrobiology of Yellowstone.

The first attachment is an advertisement about a field course that I am co-teaching at Yellowstone this summer with Sherry Cady (a member of the geology faculty at Portland State University).  The second attachment is an advertisement for a followup course on electron microscopy.

Thanks for any help you can give getting the word out
Frank G.

Frank D. Granshaw
Earth Science Instructor
Portland Community College