Recently someone on the list was looking for CRT monitors.  I've been
cleaning out the basement, and I have three different ones to give away.
All of them are in fine working condition.

17" ADI MicroScan.  Some yellowing on the plastic body, but otherwise fine.
VGA connector.  Probably bought new in the late 1990's.
19" ADI MicroScan.  This has the sharpest picture of the bunch.  No
yellowing on the body, but some on the adjustable base.  VGA connector.
Bought new 1999-2002 ish.
21" Hitachi SuperScan Elite.  This has both VGA and separate BNC video input
(R, G, B, and sync).  That's exactly the kind of thing you need if you need
that kind of thing.  Lots of buttons on the front, including degauss (the
most fun one to press).  Up to 1600x1200 resolution.  Includes detachable
VGA cable.  I don't know exactly how old this is; I got it used.

Don't forget how CRTs were measured: the quoted size is not the size of the
glass.  Subtract about an inch.

If you're interested, I will bring them into my office in the Kellogg
Center, then you can come get it.

--
Carl Raymond
Software Developer