Hi All,

I just got off the phone with a game preserve owner in Gladwin; he has been hit hard by the economic downturn and is trying to come up with a way to generate revenue. If you are interested in this, I would be more than happy to get you into contact with him.

Here is a brief description of what he has available, and would like to lease out.

2 acres that has 9 different sections of various sizes, and they all have water and electric, they are also all netted overtop, and 8’ side wire (vinyl mesh & flight wire over top). These were used as flight pens for upland game birds.

Thank You,

Kable Thurlow

Extension Educator

Michigan State University Extension

County Annex Building, Suite A

555 W. Cedar Avenue

Gladwin, MI 48624

Serving Clare and Gladwin Counties

Phone (989)426-7741 or (989) 539-7805

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html